Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.
And here is Week 123...
1. Digging these sculptural assemblages from John Vosel.
2. I find the coolest images in the Instagram feed of Ronald Sanchez.
3. Mesmerized by the surface details from Barbara Teeslink.
4. I find the layers in the work from Eleni LaSenna very compelling.
5. I so love the fiber art from Jude Hill.
6. These mixed media sculptures from Morgan Brig are overflowing with personality.
7. Flashback link 2015: I always smile when I see the pics from Ron Arad's 2015 exhibition of full-size, crushed cars mounted to the wall.