Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bundle Up


Are you ready to play? Interweave has put together a cool bundle of my products that are perfect for mixed media play. And speaking of bundle...the price will save you one too.

This includes...

 all 4 of my recently released workshop DVDs

You get a copy of my second book The Mixed Media Artist



One set of three stamps from my collection at Impression Obsession

As an extra bonus, you also get the eMag Folded Books and Paper Art. I'm not in this one...but it will get you to play too!

Click here for details and to order at a savings of nearly $60: Seth Apter’s Mixed Media Play Bundle 

There is also an all-digital version available without the stamps and stencils: Seth Apter’s Mixed Media Play Digital Collection

4 comments:

shirley said...

Just ordered! Thanks Setho! :)

Debbie Gaetz said...

bundle or no bundle, you WANT these videos! and all of his stamps, dies and stencils! I wish I had that CPS book on paper folding. now hurry up, buy the bundles!

Unknown said...

какой интересный набор! Жаль, что пока не могу заказать, но буду следить за новинками

elle said...

arghh! I shoulda waited . But its all good! :)