Sunday, November 15, 2015

The Week Links: 76

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 76...


1. Veronica Funk shares her thoughts on the highs and lows of being an artist in this wonderful guest post.


2. Looking forward to seeing Squeak Carnwath's new exhibition What Before Comes After at Jane Lombard in NYC.



3. I cannot get enough of Lynne Hoppe's unique painting style and in this post she shares a tutorial on tea bag painting for the Documented Life Project.


4. I absolutely love the texture that Janaki Larsen achieves on her ceramics. Love every single photo on her Instagram feed too.


5. Love this series of Italian collages from Caterina Giglio.


6. Look closely at these two artworks. They are made completely from paint brushes by Finn Stone. On exhibit through 11/25 at Woolff Gallery in London.



7. Alice Fox's collection of stitched shells are stunning, serene and beyond beautiful. 

7 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks for the SHARE!

Maureen said...

Oh, such wonderful work, Seth.

lynne h said...

awgggh, ack! squeak carnwath's show!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Another excellent selection! :-)

Caterina Giglio said...

Fabulous links.. And many thanks!!

elle said...

Investigating- Finding! A great week!

Veronica Funk said...

I'm so glad you share The Week Links...they're always such a treat! And thank you for including me again.