Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Week Links: 64

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 64...


Absolutely love this fiber art piece from Jordan Lyn.

Artist and author Sandra Duran Wilson highlighted on Mixed Media World.

A master class in acrylic mediums and gels from Leandra Franich at PaperArtsy.

I love everything that Lynne Hoppe paints.

Katarina Pridavkova creates fantastical mixed media streetscapes from found materials.

See the studio tables of 123 artists in this repost of my 2014 online collaboration.

And in one of those serendipitous moments, on the same day as my Studio Table post, Kathy Eldon posted a picture of Dan Eldon's studio table that was recreated for the feature film being made about Dan's life.

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Hi Seth!
THANKS for the FUN Info.
I really LOVED the streetscapes...
Have a good CREATIVE Week ( =

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Very interesting links. Katarina Pridavkova's streetscapes remind me of Hundertwasser's work. Thanks again for the links...now for that second cup of coffee :-)

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Very interesting

Caterina Giglio said...

fabulous links as always and so happy to see Lynne's work featured here, it is so magical... thanks Seth..

Unknown said...

What a fab selection of links! Thank you so much for sharing ;)
Leandra's video is super-duper, so much info! Fabulous! How durable are the mini houses by Katarina!!! So cool! :)
Love this blog!! ;)

Carol said...

Sunday morning coffee + these links = Bliss! Thankyou!

elle said...

I'm late to the links but how timely your selections. Of course, navigating around tables takes some time!!! How lovely to just walk down a streetand capture a few images, knowing the technique well because the mind is beautifully made. :)

Beulah Bee said...

Your collection of posts from the past reminds me what a great blogger you have always been and also that you might appreciate a look at this studio/home that had me spellbound for hours. I can see myself here but think you'd miss your beloved NYC too much to take on a more secluded environ. Perhaps not?