Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Week Links: 63

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 63...

The feature film about the life of Dan Eldon is now filming. Follow the progress here and see a brief behind the scenes video of the filming here.

A primer on interference colors acrylic paints.

Hand-cut, photorealistic paper portraits from Yoo Hyun.

NYC street art and tour from Michael Trent.

Nancy Nally shares the highlights and trends from the recent SPC Mixed Media show in Utah.

Looking forward to Acrylic Color Explorations - a soon-to-be-released book from Chris Cozen.

I am celebrating 8 years of blogging with a big giveaway that ends tonight (8/16). Leave a comment here to be eligible. Four winners will get their choice of my books, DVDs, stencils or stamps.

8 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Another inspiring lot!
I like the Paper Portraits!!!!
Thanks, Seth.

Patrice said...

I really look forward to the links you share each week. Thank you!!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Nothing better on a Sunday morning than a cup of coffee and your list of Links! Thanks :-)

Beulah Bee said...

Yoo Hyun has really taken a provocative approach to paper-cut portraits and I spent a great deal of time looking at them. Thanks for the link!

World of Michael Trent said...

Hi Seth! Thanks so much for the shout out on your list this week! We all need one day a week where we stop looking down at our phones and start looking up at beautiful art!!

Michael

elle said...

Just when you think colour says it all you gasp at the elimination of slits of white paper and the printed word. Thanks, Seth!

Unknown said...

I love the weekly links...great inspiration. Thanks, Seth!

Unknown said...

Hi Seth! I'm a big fan of Chris Cozen's work. Thank you, will check it out! On another note, ee have a special guest featured as a Star Designer, take a peek ;) Take care! Ingrid :)