Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Week Links: 62

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 62...


Pre-order the magazine Faces - a special issue from the people who bring us Cloth Paper Scissors.

Ellen November combines quilting with cartography.

Essential tools for bookbinders from Paige Martin.

Love the work of Harry Ally, first seen by me in the newest issue of The Woven Tale Press.

10 adhesives for creative paper art from the Mollie Makes series.

Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects - this new book from Sandra Duran Wilson looks wonderful.

Have you visited my Art Blog Directory recently? There are 467 links to creative blogs to explore.

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Thanks so much SETH!!!
They are so FUN.

Jo Murray said...

Thanks Seth, for adding me to your 'list'. Faux encaustic sounds worth a try...and I LOVE the work of Harry Ally.

elle said...

ooh, lots of pages to flip through but I especially liked the map reading!!! :)

Caterina Giglio said...

Great links.. As always, thanks, Seth..

Stephanie said...

Great line up of links this week!

PUFF said...

Seth,
I'd follow you anywhere ( on line) or for a class
Thanx for the great class yesterday and the prize.
You are as charming in person as you are on
line.
PUFF daddy