Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Save the Dates: Part 1

2012 is turning into a very busy year for me, with so many exciting adventures waiting to unfold. As of now, I will be giving workshops in three different venues...

The Ink Pad in New York, NY on March 31st

Mixed Media Dossier - Class full. Thank you!
Waiting list started

CREATE Mixed Media Reteat in Somerset, NJ on July 18th-22nd

I will be teaching 3 workshops at the inaugural CREATE event in New Jersey. Details of my workshops and the entire event will be posted on the CREATE website during the first week of February and registration will begin in mid-February. Here is a preview:

A Box of Dreams on July 18th

Mixed Media Dossier on July 19th

Text Tiles on July 19th

I will also be vending at the CREATE Artists' Faire July 20th

Art is You in Stamford, CT on October 4th-9th

I will be teaching at Art is You (workshop dates to be announced) and vending at The Art Trunk on October 6th. Information and registration will go live in February on the Art is You website. Until then, have a look at the amazing group of faculty already lined up.

Stay tuned for another post, Save the Dates: Part 2, which will include a list of my live events throughout the United States and Canada that will be held from March through May to celebrate the release of my book. I just may be coming to a neighborhood near you!

12 comments:

Maureen said...

So delighted for you, Seth.

Love "A Box of Dreams"!

bohemiannie! art said...

Way to go, dude!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!

Who knows...maybe I can make it to the CREATE retreat in July!!

I guess you won't have any more time to play Angry Birds, will you?!

Anonymous said...

Well you will just be everywhere, congrats!!! Hoping to be at one of these events this year. xox Corrine

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

Um..Seth could you please send me a box o'dreams post haste? If anyone needs one, it's me. It looks utterly delightful. *covets*

Rebeca Trevino said...

oh yea? what i want to know is "when are you teaching in northern california?" (wine country)

congrats! it all sounds like a lot of fun!

Jacky said...

You are going to be so busy!!! This all looks wonderful. I especially love those Text Tiles (and the quirky name)....and the Box of Dreams. Great classes, wish I lived closer.

Belated Happy 2012!

Jacky xox

Caterina Giglio said...

I know your classes will fill up immediately, Seth. Everyone will want to be in your classes. Enjoy and have lots of fun...

Jo Murray said...

Do you ever sleep, Seth? What a schedule! Makes me feel quite lazy.

CERULEAN said...

Love your "box of dreams". Great!

rivergardenstudio said...

I am so excited to say that I get to take a class from you, Seth!!! And to see how you work in person will be so wonderful.
roxanne

Unknown said...

wow Seth...just fabulous!