Saturday, August 11, 2007

On the Web: card catalog template



I love books...to read them, to make them, to thumb through their pages. And old books beat new books every time. I often visit the main branch of the New York Public Library, especially when they have special exhibits. A must see in London is The British Library where you can find such amazing books as Leonardo da Vinci's sketchbook, Shakespeare's first folio, the Gutenberg Bible, the original Alice in Wonderland, and so many othe treasures. Libraries make me think of those wonderful book pockets that have made their way into altered art. And remember card catalogs? Well here is a great website that allows you to make your own...just like in the "good old days."

Catalog Card Generator

1 comment:

Gillian McMurray said...

I lived in London for two years and never got to the British Library. I was too busy being a permanent fixture in the British Museum. Thanks for the link to the card generator.